TWG, a Deloitte business is looking for a Web Application Developer to join us on our mission to help build the most innovative start-ups, scale-ups, and enterprise companies in the world.
As a company with a reputation for solving challenges, we are looking to add a Web Application Developer who has the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions using multiple front-end frameworks.
Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products – from fintech to edtech, media to emerging technologies, well-funded start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
What will your typical day look like?
- Working with multiple front-end frameworks (React/React Native, Angular, Vue) to design and deliver sophisticated user interfaces that seamlessly work across multiple platforms.
- Creating, augmenting, and improving database-backed API services in Node.js.
- Collaborating with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Participating in code reviews to enforce project standards and ensure a high bar for both technical and overall solution quality.
About the team
TWG, a Deloitte business is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
We believe that in order to impact the organizations and communities that we serve, we need to champion an inclusive and equitable culture. We listen, learn, and act on behalf of our team to ensure that everyone has a chance to bring their ideas and contributions to our work, programs, and events. Having a diverse work environment where everyone can be their authentic self is at the heart of TWG.
TWG joined Deloitte Digital in 2021, giving us the opportunity to share our expertise in digital technology and transformation and amplify the impact we can make together for our people, our clients, and our community.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated expertise of various CSS Modules (e.g. Flexbox, Transitions and Animations, and Grid Layout)
- Experience with Redux or similar tools for managing application state.
- Some exposure to one or more popular cloud providers, especially AWS, but also Azure and Google Cloud, would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the trade-offs and compromises necessary to create consistently rich user experiences across multiple devices and platforms
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose.
TWG believes in transparency and publicly shares salary ranges with each of our job postings. The salary range for this position is:
$75,000 – $100,000
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Bonus Program
- Employee Discount Programs (via Workperks)
- Unlimited paid illness days
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, fertility, insurance and health spending account
- Mental Health Program (4K)
- Paid phone plan
- Pension program with matching program
- Paid leaves (parental, short term and long-term leave)
- Deloitte Days (extended long weekends and Winter office closure)
- Office closure Winter Break
- Hybrid working arrangements (in office OR remote) plus one-time Work from home office allowance
- No meetings Friday afternoon
- Summer slowdown (two week period)
- Learning culture: professional development programs, in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Company socials (in person and remote)
- Weekly rituals to stay connected in office or remote: weekly yoga via zoom, companywide stand-ups, meditation, weekly companywide demos, monthly lunches, and quarterly town halls
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.