TWG, a Deloitte business is looking for a Senior Product Manager! Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products. TWG joined Deloitte Digital in 2021, giving us the opportunity to share our expertise in digital technology and transformation and amplify the impact we can make together for our people, our clients, and our community.
Apply for this position at Deloitte.ca
What will your typical day look like?
- We handle projects end-to-end. From initial discovery and research to definition and priority of our scope, product managers shape and manage work across the product development lifecycle.
- We build solutions that change the way our clients look at technology. The core of our work is strong collaboration with our client partners. Product managers create value beyond the projects we deliver by advocating for long-term best practices.
- We work closely with teams who are dedicated and experienced in their craft. From engineers to designers, product managers bring out the best in their teams through clear execution plans and processes, supported by strong communication and risk mitigation.
- Our mission is to be the best place in Canada for product and delivery people to learn, work, and grow. Continue to build on top of your deep product expertise through our growth-oriented culture and access to the incredible knowledge and opportunities of Deloitte Digital. You’ll play a key role in our team by mentoring other product managers and helping them deepen their craft.
About the team
We believe that in order to impact the organizations and communities that we serve, we need to champion an inclusive and equitable culture. We listen, learn, and act on behalf of our team to ensure that everyone has a chance to bring their ideas and contributions to our work, programs, and events. Having a diverse work environment where everyone can be their authentic self is at the heart of TWG
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
- While in-person high fives and meetings might not happen at this time, we’re committed to fostering a robust virtual culture with company-wide standups, weekly company-wide demos, monthly lunches, and quarterly town halls to help us stay connected while apart.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product. methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through countless product releases.
- Deep expertise in leading Agile product builds, preferably across a variety of industries.
- Excellence in client services and stakeholder management.
- Proven project management, especially in large scale software builds.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and growing product managers through mentorship and management.
- Experience with product analytics beyond Google Analytics (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment, Braze, Taplytics, Tableau, Heap, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to build an effective product roadmap informed by data and experience.
- Strong history of collaboration with designers, user researchers, developers and QAs.
- A technical background, work experience in management consulting, or agency experience are all bonuses.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.